Thursday, April 8, 2010

EASTER SALE!



Im having a 25% off sale on Easter items in my shop space inside Mercantile Antiques in Saint Joseph Illinois. I still have a good variety of ornies, bunnnies, eggs and arrangements. Please see the attatched pics. HOpe you can stop by for some great deals. For my online customers I am extending it to it Easter items in my Lemon Poppy Seeds Shop and ETSY shop. YOu will need to email me first and I will send you a corrected invoice rather than purchasing it off ETSY. If you cant make it to the shop and see something in the pic I can mail it plus shipping. Dont forget to sign up for my newsletter and get my special sales early before they are gone. HOpe you all are having a great start to spring!

1 comment:

Magical Fairys said...

Hey Denise I have award in my blog for you.
Prim Blessings
Chris